As a Manager Data Engineer, you will be handling and leading a team that builds end-to-end digital transformation capabilities and lead fast moving development teams using Agile methodologies. You will be responsible for design and build Data Engineering and real-time analytics solutions using industry standard technologies and work with data architects to make sure Data Engineering solutions align with technology direction, you will be showing a strong aptitude for carrying out solutions and translating objectives into a scalable solution that meets end customers’ needs within deadlines.
- Degree or Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Mining, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Operations Research or related field.
- Minimum 8 years experience in related.
- Practical understanding of business statistics.
- Practical knowledge on one or more quantitative techniques such as machine learning, mathematical optimization, operations research, forecasting, and statistics.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, creative thinking, communication, coordination, decision making and planning and organizing skills
- Adaptable, independent and self-motivated.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional and relational data models, applied data warehouse concepts and methodologies and optimized data pipelines.
- Experience with a cloud platform e.g. Azure Data Architecture, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with BI tools is a plus, e.g. Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI, Google Analytics or similar.
- Excellent communication in Thai/English in both verbal and written forms.
- Able to work under pressure and time limitation.