As a Business Consultant, you will be involved in the development, delivery, and management of technology-based business solutions to our clients across industry sectors. You may work on coding, testing and implementing configuration changes, assist in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements, or provide project management support. As part of the team, you’ll work with the latest software and leading-edge development tools, giving you the opportunity to build specialist skills and expertise on the job.
- Bachelor's/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information
- Minimum 3 years of system implementation experience or related fields
- A working knowledge of CRM, Portal, Design Pattern Experience in application process development
- Knowledgeable in UML and SDLC, in general, is a plus
- Two years of software development / system implementation experience is a plus
- Software Development specific certification (such as MCPD) or other related certification is a plus
- Good presentation and communication skills